Last update on 1th December 2018. The now page is inspired by Nownownow.
- Setting up my small business as a landscape photographer, I started on the 1th of December 2018.
- Starting a Youtube Channel about landscape photography, first video is about the inner critic.
- Planning a photography book about a Dutch nature reserve.
- Opened an Etsy shop where you can buy prints of my landschape photos.
- Regularly posting landscape photos to Instagram.
- Photographing the calendar of 2019 for 'het Groninger Landschap', you can buy prints.
- I recently bought a Canon A2 printer, so if you want a print, just contact me.
- Preparing photography trips to Scotland and New Zealand.
- Photographer for 'het Groninger Landschap', check my latest work in a video.
- Posting photos of our Small Münsterländer Nikki on Instagram, she is sweet, stubborn and enthusiastic!
- Preparing the next hike with friends this summer in Austria. Watch a video of our hike in the Dolomites, Italy last year.
- Photographing all 54 Dolmens (Hunebedden) in the Netherlands for an upcoming book.
- Formerly owner of the design agency Studio Wolf together with Tim Sluis.
I’m currently interested in writing and speaking about
- The art of seeing in landscape photography
- Traveling as a landscape photographer
- Starting a business in landscape photograhy
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.